Friday 28 December 2012

Sophia

I bought this dress nearly six years ago.


I wore it for the first time when I went to Rome for the weekend in April 2007, hence its Italian name.



It has also proved to be the perfect dress for wearing with my new wellies with.

 
They were a Christmas present from my husband, together with a lovely bottle of my favourite perfume, Pomegranate Noir by Jo Malone.
 
 
I couldn't be happier.
 
Boots - Clarks
Wellies - Hunter
Leggings - Marks and Spencer
Dress - Joe Brown

10 comments:

  1. wow, what a great gift! your wellies are very chic and to pair it with your summer dress is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red wllies would make any rainy day brighter. I'm still looking for a store that sells Jo Malone so I can get a whiff of your favorite scent. You mentioned it when I was searching for decent scented candles. I'm on the hunt!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last picture of you, it's wonderful! Wellies, what a perfect pressie for anyone living in the UK! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wells! That is a perfect weekend dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you can just wear something forever and never stop loving it, or fitting into it.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress, you always look good in bright colours, and a pair of red wellies are a perfect gift! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi lovely lady, many thanks for the card. Hope you had a great Christmas. I miss blogging but I do not have much time and inspiration at the moment. Best wished for a great new year! Ciao. A.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute. I would love to go to Rome someday. Just not sure I could sit that long on a plane.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh I received the Blackberry and Bay Jo Malone for Christmas - loving it. Your dress and wellies are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...