Wednesday 2 September 2009

Back To Black (And Red!)


Welcome to my new followers and thank you so much for the great comments about my Liverpool Echo article.
Today really is the start of the New year as all my children are back to school today.
And.... I get the house to myself between 9am and 3pm. Bliss!
Today will be a busy day, tidying up, working from home and a physio appointment.
Black always seems to be the fallback for a day like today.

I wore....
Shoes - Clarks
Skirt and Vest - Gap

8 comments:

  1. I thought that was a black dress until I read the list at the bottom of the post. You look both put together and relaxed. Great.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very relaxed... what with all the kids out of the house, it's totally a "me"day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep- me too get work done b/w 9-3! great article too btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there-very casual but chic, have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the article yesterday. What a fab pic of you showing off your lovely tan. Hx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you! I've still got a few days to go until the urcins (and husband too) are back to school! Counting the minutes...Love the outfit and your tan. So jelous! I'm white as chalk! Ciao. A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone but Heather and Anotonella the tan is fading fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that was a dress too... I like the outfit alot! love the pop of color with the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

First 24 Hours in India

  Ten years after qualifying as a yoga teacher I finally realised a dream - to travel to the birthplace of yoga. I have been planning this t...